USTVNOW Roku – Here’s How to Install USTVNOW App on Roku
USTVNOW Roku : Many user from worldwide are not happy with official website’s streaming experience so developer’s of USTVNow comes with setup guide of USTVNow on Roku.
As we all know, when its comes to talking about best online streaming app, no one app can be better than USTVNow specially for user who loves to watch USA channels.
Wide range of different channels (around 150+ channels), different device and different category are main reason for popularity of USTVNow. You can stream USTVnow on Android, Kodi, PC Windows and Iphone.
Here is the official guide from USTVNow for USTVNow Roku :
In order to view USTVNOW using the the Roku player directly on your TV follow the steps below. We recommend you stay connected to the internet with your computer and the Roku (connected to your TV) during this one time setup process.
- On the Roku: Connect your Roku box to your TV and setup a wired or wireless Internet connection according to the accompanying instruction manual
- On your computer: USTVNOW has to be added as private channel on your Roku player since it is not listed in the Roku Channel Store. In order to do this go to your Roku account page available here https://owner.roku.com/add/ustvnow, enter “ustvnow” as the linking code and click on “add channel“
- On the Roku: Refresh your channels by entering the Roku channel store, and then going back to the top level menu. You should now be able to see the the USTVNOW logo among your “Channels“
- On the Roku: Select the USTVNOW channel and press “OK” on your remote control and the select “continue” to proceed past the introduction to the registration screen
- On your computer go to http://www.ustvnow.com/roku and enter the “CODE” you see on the registration screen together with your USTVNOW account log in and password and click on “link“
- On the Roku: Select continue and press “OK” on the Roku, your USTVNOW service has now been linked to your Roku player
Here is some Note :
- You can link only a maximum of 3 Roku devices to one account.
- If one of the following messages below appear on your screen, there is a possibility that your Roku was linked to a previous USTVnow account or under a different e-mail address. You will then have to open a support ticket so one of our agents can further assist you in the process.
- “upgrade to view” but you already have a paid subscription;
-“invalid link code“;
and If the link “CODE” in the registration screen flashes for a second.
You can open a support ticket by clicking here…
That’s all for now. I’ll back with some new useful stuff.